By entering this website, the visitor consents to the terms of this policy. By submitting his Information to Twenty Two Motors Private Limited (TTMPL) the visitor will be treated as having given his permission for processing the same in a manner provided in this policy.
TTMPL recognises the importance of maintaining your privacy. We value your privacy and appreciate your trust in us. This Policy describes how we treat user information we collect on http://www. 22motors.com and other offline sources.
www.22motors.com is a property of TTMPL, an Indian Company registered under the Companies Act, 2013 having its registered office at 4th Floor, Block 1, Vatika Business Park, Sohna Road, Sector 49, Gurugram-122 018, Haryana.
This policy applies to Information collected and processed by TTMPL consisting of following:
- Personal information is information related to a visitor, or a combination of pieces of information that could reasonably allow him to be identified. Personal information may consist of full name, personal contact numbers, residential address, email address, gender or date of birth. While information such as date of birth in isolation may not be enough to uniquely identify the visitor, a combination of full name and date of birth may be sufficient to do so.
- Sensitive personal data or information ("SPDI") is such personal information that is collected, received, stored, transmitted or processed by TTMPL, consisting of:
- Financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details
- Physical, physiological and mental health condition
- Sexual orientation
- Medical records and history
- Biometric information
- Any detail relating to the above personal information categories as provided to TTMPL for providing service; and
- any of the information received under above personal information categories by TTMPL for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise.
Please note that any information that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as sensitive personal information.
TTMPL shall collect and use Information for legitimate business purposes in order:
- that a visitor may download product information, order products and take advantage of certain other features of TTMPL's website;
- to provide information or interactive services through this website, to the visitor's e-mail address or, where the visitor wishes it to be sent by post, to the visitor's postal address;
- to seek the visitor's feedback or to contact the visitor in relation to the services offered on TTMPL's website;
- to process orders or applications submitted by the visitor;
- to administer or otherwise carry out TTMPL's obligations in relation to any agreement that the visitor may have with TTMPL;
- to anticipate and resolve problems with any goods or services supplied to the visitor;
- to create products or services that may meet the visitor's needs;
- to process and respond to requests, improve TTMPL's operations, and communicate with visitor/s about TTMPL's products, services and businesses; and
- to allow the visitor to subscribe to TTMPL's news alerts.
- We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy. We will tell you before we do this.
Collection of Information
Only minimum Information required to meet the purposes mentioned in this policy shall be collected from the visitor/s. Neither TTMPL nor its representatives shall be responsible for the authenticity of such Information provided by the visitor/s. As normal business practice, TTMPL may collect Information in order to enable the secure online authentication, interaction and transaction with natural persons. This may include the installation of cookies and the collection of other session data.
Access, Correction of Information and withdrawal of consent
Any modifications / corrections required to the Information can be carried out on the website. In the event the visitor is unable to do so due to lack of functionality in TTMPL's website and / or the visitor wants to withdraw his / her consent to provide SPDI, he may contact the Grievance officer, the details whereof are provided in this policy.
Retention, Processing and storage of Information:
- TTMPL shall retain Information for only as long as necessary to meet legal or regulatory requirements or for legitimate business purposes as mentioned in this policy.
- TTMPL has implemented required security practices and standards in line with the global standards and have a comprehensive documented information security program and policy in place, which contains managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures that commensurate with the information assets being protected with TTMPL's nature of business. It is being reviewed periodically to keep pace with business, technology and regulatory changes.
Disclosure of Information
- TTMPL shall not use or disclose Information for purposes other than as mentioned in this policy, except with the consent of visitor providing such Information or as required by law. However, TTMPL may be legally required to disclose the Information in the following cases:
- Where the disclosure is necessary for compliance of a legal obligation;
- Where mandated under the law by government agencies to disclose such Information.
- Where necessary, TTMPL may disclose Information to business partners or third parties during the normal course of business for the purposes mentioned in this policy. In such cases, TTMPL will only share Information related data when TTMPL is assured that:
- The Information is processed legitimately and appropriately by the business partner or third party in line with the established consent or in line with legal requirements.
- The business partner or third party has adopted a reasonable and equivalent level of security practices and procedures to ensure security of the Information shared.
You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, please email email@example.com. It may take about ten days to process your request. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages through email and SMS about your purchases.
Third party sites
Updates to this policy
TTMPL reserves the right to update this policy from time to time, we may change our privacy practices. We will notify you of any material changes to this policy as required by law. We will also post an updated copy on our website. Please check our site periodically for updates.
Feedback or Concern
For feedback or concern or query, if any, kindly contact-
The Grievance Manager at email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org